Developer on Fire Interview
Date Published: 08 December 2016
I recently spoke with David Rael of the Developer on Fire podcast. We talked about a lot of things in our 40 minute conversation. Here are some of the highlights:
- How I got into software development
- What excites me about building software
- My entrepreneurial experience
- My involvement in ASP.NET Core and .NET Core
- Personal stories of success and failure
- Book recommendations
- Mentoring and Parenting
- Software Craftsmanship Calendars
- …and more
Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the show, and if you’re interested in more content like this, check out my other interviews.
Steve is an experienced software architect and trainer, focusing on code quality and Domain-Driven Design with .NET.